These are the tools and most of the gear I use on a daily basis.
- Nikon D3300 DSLR
- Kit Lens+ Various adapters for macro and Wide angle shots.
- NoName Tripods and my homemade Top-down rig.
- cheap lavalier Mikrophone by Audiotechnika (previouse even cheaper Neewer microphones) still not the best sound but I can live with it for now. Sponsors welcome 😉
- Various Lights and Lamps
- Greenscreen made from green gardening cloth
- 2 Webcams( Creative & Microsoft hd3000)
- Cheap wireless microphone by Audio Technika.
- Only the cheapest crap I can get off the internet or I find at fleamarkets.
- Some of these tools are quite good for their price.
I do videos on my tools on occasion. I’m always tight on my budget and a frugal dude, so i tend to buy cheap stuff.
- I only buy good quality tolls when I really have to have a reliable tool that has to do a perfect job.
- 3D PRINTER Dreammaker Overlord “PRO (Plus)”<–the Plus starts Crowdfunding in early 2017 , but I have a special one here that …well you have to watch my videos on 3D printing to find out more.
- generic PRUSA i3 Clone
Computer & Software:
My current workhorse is a Workstation I have bought used:
- Lenovo Thinkstation S20
- Intel Xeon W3690 – 6 Cores / 12 Threads @3,46GHz
- Nvidia quadro2000
- 16 GB ECC RAM
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 ( I actually like the Unity Desktop believe it or not)
- kdenlive for video editing
- Cura as slicer for 3D Printing
- Libreoffice for well office
- Firefox to fire my fox
- Arduino IDE that was an obvious one
- Gimp aka photoshop for frugals
- VLC who deosn’t?
- vokoscreen for capturing
- Open Broadcaster Studio for Live Streaming